MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — The Food Marketing Institute’s (FMI’s) board of directors voted to approve its 2016-2018 incoming officers during the Midwinter Executive Conference annual business meeting that was held here last month.
Kevin Davis, chairman and chief executive officer of Bristol Farms Inc., has assumed the role of FMI’s chairman of the board.
The remaining officers are:
• Fred Morganthall, executive vice president, retail operations, Kroger Co.
FMI immediate past chairman of the board.
• Leslie Sarasin, FMI president and CEO.
• Lauri Youngquist, president and CEO, Knowlan’s Super Markets Inc.
FMI vice chairwoman, communications committee.
• Frank Curci, chairman and CEO, Tops Markets LLC.
FMI vice chairman, finance committee.
• Justin Dye, chief administrative officer, Albertsons Cos.
FMI vice chairman, industry relations committee.
• Mark Skogen, president and CEO, Festival Foods.
FMI vice chairman, independent operators committee.
• Brad Brookshire, chairman and CEO, Brookshire Grocery Co.
FMI vice chairman, membership services committee.
• Brian George, president and CEO, Alex Lee Inc.
FMI vice chairman, wholesaler committee.
• Craig Boyan, president and chief operating officer, H-E-B.
FMI vice chairman, food safety committee.
• Todd Schnuck, chairman and CEO, Schnuck Markets Inc.
FMI vice chairman, public affairs committee.