EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — ChildLife Essentials is launching ChildLife Sleep Essential, an all-natural sleep support supplement free of melatonin. ChildLife Sleep Essential’s formula combines a blend of herbal extracts with suntheanine and ETAS to encourage healthy quality sleep for kids.
Most sleep supplements on the market contain melatonin, which is a hormone the brain produces to regulate sleep. However, many parents are looking for an alternative to melatonin-containing supplements.
To provide an effective melatonin-free option for kids, ChildLife Sleep Essential is made with natural ingredients backed by science:
- Suntheanine is a proprietary form of L-theanine, an amino acid naturally found in green tea. Suntheanine has the ability to preserve sleep quality and foster a sense of calming.
- ETAS is a proprietary enzyme-treated ingredient derived from asparagus stalks. ETAS may contribute to maintaining healthy sleep time, reducing stress, and promoting relaxation.
- Lemon balm is a lemon-scented herb that has several properties, including providing stress relief. Lemon balm can help reduce anxiety, encourage a sense of calm, and improve sleep.
- Passionflower is a climbing vine that possesses anti-stress properties. Passionflower boosts stress resistance and quality of life by lessening restlessness and sleep disturbance.
- Valerian root has been widely used as an herbal sleeping aid in Europe for decades. Valerian root extract may enhance sleep structure and quality and help with starting sleep.
Naturally sweetened with natural flavors, including berry, ChildLife Sleep Essential is free of sugar, gluten, artificial colors and artificial flavors.