SHELTON, Conn. — Edgewell Personal Care has made products for six of its brands available via Amazon Dash Buttons.
Edgewell said Thursday that Amazon Prime members can now order Schick Hydro, Schick Hydro Silk, Playtex Sport, Carefree, Stayfree and Litter Genie products by pressing the brands’ Amazon Dash Buttons.
The brands were selected based on their specific refill models, according to Edgewell. Consumers will be able to customize their product needs based on quantity and price by choosing one product to link directly to their Amazon Dash Button.
Individual Amazon Dash Button offerings will include the following:
• Schick Hydro: a variety of Hydro cartridge refills and Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel, including the new Schick Hydro 5, Schick Hydro 3, Schick Quattro for Men, plus a range of disposable razors, including Xtreme3.
• Schick Hydro Silk: a selection of Hydro Silk razors and cartridge refills, including Hydro Silk for Women, a range of Schick Intuition razors and a variety of disposable razors, including Xtreme3 for women.
• Playtex Sport: a range of absorbency packs of Playtex Sport Unscented tampons and travel packs of Playtex Sport Body Wipes.
• Carefree: a variety of Carefree Acti-Fresh Pantiliner offerings.
• Stayfree: Stayfree pads in ultra-thin, regular and super absorbency.
• Litter Genie: a variety of Litter Genie products, including the Pail System, refill cartridges and wipes.
“We’re thrilled to be working with Amazon to offer our customers a more convenient way to order their favorite Edgewell Personal Care Products,” stated Chris Greene, director of e-commerce for Edgewell Personal Care. “The Amazon Dash Button will help our brands like Schick Hydro stay competitive and top-of-mind with consumers who already have a lot of online shopping options, especially in the men’s grooming category. The Amazon Dash Button for Schick Hydro offers guys the convenience of refilling their razors exactly when they need it, with just a touch of a button.”
A mini Wi-Fi connected device, the Amazon Dash Button enables Amazon Prime Members to reorder commonly used consumer packaged goods with the press of a button. Each Dash Button is paired with a specific product selected during a set-up process. The device sports a reusable adhesive and a removable hook that allows it to be placed anywhere around the home — in the kitchen, bath, laundry room, etc., and on a wall, appliance, cabinet or elsewhere — so users can reorder a product by just pushing a button when they’re running low.
The Dash Button is set up and managed via the Amazon App on an Android or iOS mobile device. Notifications are sent to the user’s mobile device each time an order is placed.
Amazon Dash Buttons are available to Amazon Prime members at Amazon.com for $4.99 each. Users get a credit for $4.99 after their first press of the button for an order.