SALISBURY, N.C. — Food Lion is promoting private brands this month, offering customers who use their MVP-brand rewards card and purchase four or more private label items a coupon good for savings on their next visit to Food Lion.
The supermarket chain’s Bring Home Spring Savings promotion runs through April 24. The campaign offers shoppers a 25-cent discount on each private label item they buy, with savings capped at $10 per shopping trip.
Customers can shop for more than 7,000 private brand items offered in Food Lion stores. The grocer’s private brands include:
- Food Lion: Produce, meat, dairy products, bakery items and more items shoppers can use to satisfy everyday needs.
- Nature’s Place: Natural, organic and free-from products, offered at affordable prices.
- Taste of Inspirations: Premium brand items made from “real” ingredients.
- Home 360: Nonfood items including batteries, fire logs, charcoal, pet products and baby merchandise.
- Healthy Accents: Health and beauty aids.
- CHA-CHING: A wide variety of food and nonfood merchandise for budget-conscious shoppers.
- Etos: A range of affordable to premium products built on European heritage that deliver effortless beauty.
Shoppers can repeat the deal as many times as they would like during the promotion period, the company said. A minimum of four private brand items must be purchased for the promotion to apply, not to exceed 40 items, or $10, in one shopping trip using a personal MVP card. Random weight items are not eligible for the promotion.
Coupons received may be used on the customer’s next shopping trip, but they may not be used on the same day. Alcohol, tobacco, lottery, services, postage stamps, pharmacy and gift cards exclusions apply. Coupons received between April 4 and April 18 will expire two weeks from receipt date. Coupons received after April 18 will expire May 1.