“This is a significant milestone in The Fresh Market’s brand evolution,” said Rick Anicetti, president and chief executive officer of The Fresh Market. “The reinvention of our stores will place an emphasis on delicious fresh fare, convenience, and health and wellness options. The company is investing in what our customers love most about The Fresh Market, while adding new categories requested by our shoppers. This signifies our commitment to our shoppers, as well as our dedication towards innovation and evolution in today’s dynamic food retail environment.”
The Triad-area stores are focused on several key areas:
• Fresh — Fresh fare remains top priority, with a robust selection of produce, meat, seafood and products from local farmers.
• Convenience — Expanded product offerings at stores and double the number of aisles will allow customers to complete a full shop for all the items on their list.
• Value — Long recognized for offering the best quality for the price, The Fresh Market has now lowered prices on hundreds of items.
• In-Store Experience — New, dedicated sampling stations will offer shoppers a chance to taste flavors from across the store, including the weekly dish from the signature Little Big Meal program.
• Health — Now a more comprehensive destination for health and wellness products, The Fresh Market offers even more items to help customers live a healthy lifestyle with its new Mind & Body department, featuring over 3,300 vitamins, minerals and supplements, as well as a specialist to assist customers.