BOSTON — Gillette has released its first-to-market Heated Razor by GilletteLabs. This high-tech device delivers a sustained heat sensation via an innovative warming bar and provides the sensation of a hot towel with every stroke.
The Heated Razor is the first innovation to come from the new GilletteLabs premium division.
“By fusing beautiful form with reimagined function, the Heated Razor from GilletteLabs truly elevates the shaving experience,” said Gary Coombe, chief executive officer of P&G Global Grooming. “We know men love the sensation of a hot towel shave, and now they can enjoy that same luxurious experience every day in their bathroom.”
The new Heated Razor includes other features:
- Stainless Steel Warming Bar: Distributes heat quickly and evenly, instantly providing warmth to the skin that feels like a hot towel shave with every stroke and lasts throughout the entire shave.
- Adjustable Temperature Levels: With a push of a button, choosing between two levels of heat to achieve optimal comfort based on what’s right for each user.
- Automatic Overheat Protection: Four heat sensors consistently maintain even warmth at the chosen temperature through each shaving stroke, while built-in safety features ensure an even and safe level of heat.
- Advanced Five Blades Technology: Gillette’s most advanced thinnest and finest blades to provide comfort.
- Wireless Magnetic Charging: The wireless magnetic charging dock makes charging the razor convenient..
- Lithium Ion Battery: Used in advanced electronics, the rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts up to six shaves, depending on usage.
- Sleek Handle: The premium-grade aluminum zinc handle for easy use.
- Flexdisc Technology: Contours to facial features and curves to ensure contact with the warming bar on every stroke.
- 100% Waterproof Razor: Allows users to shave in the shower or at the sink.