Executives receive awards at reception in Manhattan
NEW YORK — Mass Market Retailers on Tuesday evening honored the outstanding executives who were chosen as the publication’s Seven Who Made a Difference in 2016.
On hand to receive awards were the following executives:
- John Butcher, Senior Vice President of Merchandising for Beauty and DermStore, Target.
- Jeremy Gosch, Executive Vice President, Strategy, Chief Merchandising Officer, Hy-Vee.
- Mike McEnany, Vice President of Consumables and General Merchandise, CVS Pharmacy.
- Donna Tweeten, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Hy-Vee.
- Annie Walker, Vice President of O-T-C Merchandising, Walmart.
- Jim Wonderly, Vice President of Strategic Accounts, QK Healthcare Inc.
Walgreens regional vice president Jeff Bruneteau accepted the award on behalf of Rick Gates, Vice President of Pharmacy Operations at Walgreens, who was unable to attend. Butcher, Gates, Gosch, McEnany, Tweeten, Walker and Wonderly were all profiled in the October 31 issue of Mass Market Retailers.
The awards presentation and reception drew retailer and supplier executives from across the food, drug and mass channels to a ballroom at the new headquarters of Time Inc. in lower Manhattan, located just blocks away from the World Trade Center “Freedom Tower.”