Retailer promises savings with 'no membership required'
Target said that the deals offered on July 15 will include: 40% discounts on select furniture and indoor rugs, savings on such top kitchen brands as Instant Pot and Kitchen Aid, buy-two-get-one-free offers on books, and savings on top floor care items from such brands as Shark, Dyson and Hoover. Deals offered on July 16 will include:
- 5% off Target eGiftCards (email and mobile delivery only).
- 30% off exclusive home brands, including indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, and bath.
- Up to 30% off select small appliances, cookware and floor care.
- Savings of 30% off swimwear and select sandals.
- Up to 30% off top toy brands and select sporting goods.
- 30% off Cat & Jack uniforms for kids.
- Up to 30% off Evenflo carseats and strollers.
“Last year’s Target.com One-Day Sale was one of our biggest days of the year for online sales,” said Mark Tritton, Target’s executive vice president and chief merchandising officer. “This year, we’re giving guests more discounts across even more of our assortment with two days to save on hundreds of thousands of items and offering the best options in retail for delivery and pick up on their terms, including same-day.”
In publicizing its Deal Days sales event, Target its emphasizing its various same-day delivery and pickup options. Shoppers can opt for same-day in-store order pickup pickup, or take advantage of the Drive Up option in the Target app to have their order brought out to their car. Select items can be delivered to shopper’s homes in as little as one hour via Target’s Shipt service, and shoppers also qualify for free two-day shipping if they spend at least $35 or pay for their purchase using a Target REDcard.