- Proprietary in-store and online shopper education platform
- Highly vetted CBD brand portfolio that incorporates the highest standards in sourcing, manufacturing and labeling
- Optimized CBD product assortment with representation across all need states and forms
- Reliable and flexible logistics platform
- Turn-key merchandising solutions
- Shopper marketing and category management capabilities
- CBD legal and scientific expertise
The result is a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and one-stop resource for retailers ready to capitalize on the booming CBD industry. “Consumer access to CBD products has the potential to change the way people think about their self-care,” said Emerson Group founder, Scott Emerson. “This revolution will bring new demands as it relates to merchandising, assortment and education. Our partnership will provide the capabilities needed to support executional excellence in the retail environment.”
Projections for the emerging CBD industry are nothing short of astounding. Estimates from analysts project the industry to reach sales of $2.1 billion by 2020 (Forbes, August 2017). With the passage of the Farm Bill in early December, legal doors that once prevented retailers from marketing CBD products nationally will be opened. By allowing these products on retail shelves nationwide, it sets the stage to revolutionize how consumers view and improve their health.
The partnership between the Emerson Group and MarketHub allows retailers and consumers to take advantage of the immense potential of a variety of hemp extract products, all while instilling confidence in the quality of these products. With MarketHub’s innovative and multi-faceted vetting process, consumers can rest assured that the CBD products they purchase from retail stores will be safe, high-quality and effective.
“This partnership offers turnkey solutions that allow retailers to stay at the forefront of this exciting health opportunity,” said MarketHub’s Blake Patterson.