WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Pharmacy is hosting its 14-day annual app-exclusive ExtraCare Extra Thanks Event in July to say thank you its nearly 75 million loyal members of CVS’ longstanding and hugely popular ExtraCare Rewards program the way they want: digitally.
The program starts on July 10 and run through through July 23. ExtraCare members who have their account linked to the CVS Pharmacy app will have access to these daily, free gifts within the “Deals & Rewards” section of the CVS Pharmacy app, which can easily be digitally sent to your ExtraCare card to redeem in-store or online while supplies last.
The free gifts will include some of CVS’ exclusive store brand products from first aid, vitamins and supplements, snacks and beverages, skin care and more. You can even snag ExtraBucks Rewards, aka free “CVS money” to use on a next trip.
“Deals & Rewards” section of the CVS Pharmacy app, which can easily be digitally sent to your ExtraCare card to redeem in-store or online while supplies last. Plus, you can now get your order in as little as one hour when you buy online and pickup in store with free CVS Pickup.
CVS said they saw a 40% increase in coupons sent to users’ ExtraCare cards from the app in the last year. So we’re thanking our ExtraCare members with what they want – more digital freebies and deals.
Over the past two years CVS has seen strong growth in digital adoption, engagement and omni-channel shopping as CVS customers looked for ways to order health, wellness, and other essentials online or make their trips to the store more efficient, affordable, and convenient.
The company said the 20-year strong ExtraCare Rewards remains core to creating engages and loyal customers, while providing meaningful and relevant offers when, where and how customers want them. ExtraCare has continued to evolve the customer experience with several recent advances that ensure a personalized, digital-first experience for consumers:
- Digital Receipt Choice: At check-out, ExtraCare members can decide whether they would like a printed receipt, emailed receipt or no receipt.
- Rewards Tracker: The CVS Pharmacy app allows ExtraCare members to easily view progress toward all of their earned rewards from our ExtraCare, ExtraCare BeautyClub and ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards programs, as well as access their $10 Monthly Promo Reward they receive as a thank you from our paid membership program CarePass, all in one convenient, digital space.
- “Scan to Save” feature: Allows app users to scan a product barcode in-store, or at home, and view all available coupons for that product or similar ones, to help save time and money.
- ExtraCare SMS Program: Sends exclusive savings, personalized offers and coupon reminders via text message. The program is increasingly popular with our customers, growing by more than 80% in the last year. Members can also sign up and save 3X more with email-only deals when they subscribe to ExtraCare emails.
- Buy Online, Pick-Up In-Store: Shoppers can now get their order in as little as one hour when they buy online and pickup in store with FREE CVS Pickup.
- Health Dashboard: Accessed through CVS.com or the CVS app, Health Dashboard allows people who have received their vaccinations at a CVS Pharmacy or MinuteClinic location to digitally access their vaccination information wherever and whenever they need it.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login