CARLISLE, Pa. – The GIANT Co. has recognized top-performing floral team members from each of its regions. Award recipients were recognized during the company’s floral seminar, which brought together more than 200 team members for professional development centered around industry trends, preparing for the holidays, and best practices.
“Whether it’s a holiday, significant milestone, or just a bouquet to brighten your day, our floral team members always go above and beyond to make any moment special for our customers,” said Kevin Prill, category manager, floral, The GIANT Co. “As we gear up for the busy holiday season, it’s important to recognize our floral leads who provide excellent customer service by staying ahead of the floral trends and delivering professional, eye-catching designs that make a lasting impression. The success of their respective floral departments is the direct result of this dedication to their craft.”
The award recipients are:
• Judy Adleman, floral lead, West Grove, Pa. GIANT
• Kathy Brown, floral lead, Elizabethtown, Pa. GIANT
• Deborah Crary, floral lead, Quakertown, Pa. GIANT
• Ginny Faulkner, floral lead, Temple, Pa. GIANT
• Renay Halper, floral lead, Cottman Ave., Philadelphia, Pa. GIANT
• Dena Janicki, floral lead, Springfield, Pa. GIANT
• Kelly Keefer, floral lead, Warrington, Pa. GIANT
• Loretta Peddigree, floral lead, Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, Pa. GIANT
• Tiffany Schwarz, floral lead, Front Royal, Va. MARTIN’S
• Rhonda Stiles, floral lead, Indiana, Pa. MARTIN’S
• Wanda Wilson, floral lead, Gettysburg, Pa. GIANT
• Rachel Ziegler, floral lead, West Emmaus Ave., Allentown, Pa. GIANT
In addition, The GIANT Co. recognized three vendor partners which the company said “go above and beyond in helping to deliver customer promises.” Rainforest Farms & Bouquets and Syndicate Sales were each awarded Best Category Support while Balloons Everywhere received the Vendor Recognition Award.