The Chicago-based market research firm’s 15th annual IRI Growth Summit, running from April 16-18 features visionaries and leaders from the world’s top consumer packaged goods manufacturers, retailers and media agencies.With an ever-changing marketplace, growing number of advertising channels, and continuously evolving consumer needs, it is becoming more difficult to catch up. That is why this year’s Summit theme is “1 Step Ahead.”
“As competition in the marketplace continues to grow, it is more important than ever that companies are doing what they can to stay one step ahead in order to meet the needs of today’s increasingly discerning consumer,” said John McIndoe, chief marketing officer at IRI. “The 2018 summit is a must-attend for those wanting insights that propel their brands and businesses to remain ahead of the curve. The more we know about our customers, the more we know about ourselves.”
The conference features a number of distinguished and top level leaders from various industries speaking during the event including:
- Andrew Appel, president and chief executive officer, IRI
- Stuart Aitken, group vice president, Kroger, and CEO, 84.51°
- Jeremy Gutsche, author and CEO, Trend Hunter
- F. Paul Hetterich, executive vice president and president, Constellation Brands Beer Division
- Eric Reynolds, chief marketing officer, Clorox
- Jennifer Saenz, chief marketing officer, Frito-Lay North America
- Stan Sthanunathan, executive vice president, consumer and market insights, Unilever
- Kevin Turner, vice chairman and senior advisor, Albertsons
These thought leaders will explore critical topics such as leveraging comprehensive data assets for consumer-centric marketing; discovering the latest opportunities in e-commerce; developing 21st century media planning, activation and campaign measurement strategies; employing essential new approaches to retailer/manufacturer collaboration; and using predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to stay ahead, IRI stated.
The three-day conference also includes training sessions, hands-on demonstrations and networking opportunities. “Each attendee will leave with the insights they need to transform their marketing strategy and power growth within their business,” McIndoe added.