NEW YORK — Mass Market Retailers on Tuesday evening honored the outstanding executives who were identified by the publication as the industry’s Most Influential Women in 2018.
On hand to receive awards were the following executives:
- Lisa Badgley, senior vice president of operations at Walgreens
- Lauren Brindley, group vice president and GMM of beauty and personal care at Walgreens
- Susan Henderson, senior vice president and chief communications officer at Rite Aid
- Tracey Herrmann, senior vice president of store operations at Dollar General
- Kathleen Jaeger, senior vice president of pharmacy care at the National Association of Chain Drug Stores, and president of the NACDS Foundation
- Jessica Kazmaier, group vice president of compensation, benefits, and corporate services at Rite Aid
- Jocelyn Konrad, executive vice president of pharmacy at Rite Aid
- Leslie Sarasin, president and chief executive officer of the Food Marketing Institute
- Karen Staniforth, senior vice president of business integration at Rite Aid
- Rhonda Taylor, general counsel at Dollar General
The awards presentation and reception drew retailer and supplier executives from across the food, drug and mass channels to a ballroom in lower Manhattan.
MMR recognized Mass Market Retailing’s Most Influential Women in its June 25 print edition. Also profiled in the issue were Monica Arnaudo of Ulta Beauty, Ornella Barra of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Danielle Barrera of RediClinic and Health Dialog, Maly Bernstein of CVS Pharmacy, Margherita Cardello or Rite Aid, Mary Dillon of Ulta Beauty, Anita Elliot of Dollar General, Marybeth Hays of Walmart, Christina Hennington of Target, Jewel Hunt of Albertsons Cos., Elena Kraus of Walgreens, Sheila Laing of Hy-Vee, Michelle Larson of Albertsons Cos., Catherine Lewenberg of CVS Pharmacy, Brenda Lord of CVS Pharmacy, Stephanie Lundquist of Target, Judith McKenna of Walmart, Helayna Minsk of Walgreens, Jody Pinson of Walmart, Janna Potts of Target, Gisel Ruiz of Sam’s Club, Judy Sansone of CVS Pharmacy, Karen Stuckey of Walmart, Cara Sylvester of Target, Emily Taylor of Dollar General, Cia Tucci or CVS Pharmacy, Donna Tweeten of Hy-Vee, Annie Walker of Walmart, Latriece Watkins of Walmart, and Kristin Williams of Hy-Vee.