NEW YORK — Mass Market Retailers on Tuesday evening honored the outstanding executives who were chosen as the publication’s Six Who Made a Difference in 2019.
On hand to receive awards were the following executives:
- Brian Eason, Vice President of Consumer Health and Wellness, CVS Health.
- Lori Flees, Senior Vice President of Health and Wellness, Sam’s Club. Flees accepted the award on behalf of Julie Barber, Vice President of Divisional Merchandise Manager of OTC Drug Merchandising, Walmart.
- Jeffrey Mondelli, Vice President of Pharmacy, Health and Beauty, Wakefern.
- Mark Panzer, Senior Vice President of Pharmacy, Health and Wellness, Albertsons Cos. Panzer accepted the award on behalf of Tami Tollefson, Vice President of GM and HBC, Albertsons Cos.
- Michael Wolf, Senior Director/Divisional Merchandise Manager of O-T-C, Walgreens.
Barber, Eason, Mondelli, Tollefson and Wolf were featured in the October 28 issue of MMR, which profiled a half-dozen retail executives who stood out over the past year for their contributions to their companies and the industry. Also featured was Stephanie Lundquist, Executive Vice President and President of Food & Beverage, Target.
The awards presentation and reception drew retailer and supplier executives from across the food, drug and mass channels to a ballroom in midtown Manhattan.