CHICAGO — Chain Drug Review, the sister publication of Mass Market Retailers, conducted a CBD Roundtable at the recent ECRM Cough/Cold Show at the Sheraton Grand Hotel. Participating in the panel discussion were:
- Dave Donnan, senior partner, A.T. Kearney.
- Vincent Porpiglia, president of Hero Brands, internal sales arm for Select CBD.
- Dave Janowicz, vice president of merchandising and retail operations, Pharmaca.
- Dr. Karyemaitre Aliffe, consultant, Charlotte’s Web.
- Kaley Nichol, cofounder and chief operating officer, Sagely Naturals.
The panel discussion was moderated by Jeffrey Woldt, vice president and editorial director, Chain Drug Review.
In the video above, ECRM’s Joseph Tarnowski interviews panelist Janowicz of Pharmaca, who discusses how retailers should prep to enter the market, how to vet suppliers, and merchandising the category.
In the video below, Tarnowski talks with Donnan of A.T. Kearney about where and how hemp/CBD products are currently selling, the possible impacts of upcoming FDA opinions, and how mass retail can best prepare to enter the market.