PALM BEACH, Fla.– At the National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) Annual Meeting, the NACDS Foundation announced the addition of five first-time members to the NACDS Foundation board of directors. Each Director will serve a one-year term.
First-time NACDS Foundation board of directors include:
- Naomi Duvall, Cardinal Health
- Lisa Paley, Haleon
- Marvin Vines, The Coca-Cola Company
- Summer Kerley, Rite Aid Corporation
- Amy McAnarney,Hallmark Cards, Inc.
The five joined NACDS Foundation chairman Steve Anderson and the directors who were re-elected to serve another one-year term on the foundation’s board. They are:
- Maureen Cavanaugh, Lannett Company, Inc.
- Janice Cooney, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health
- Brent Cotten, The Hershey Compan
- Teri Coward, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Lou Dallago, Pfizer Inc., Worldwide Pharmaceuticals
- Nikki Griffin, Lewis Drug
- Nimesh Jhaveri, McKesson Corporation
- Bob Potter, Viatris
- George Rafferty, AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Michael Bohling, Apotex Corp.
- Elizabeth Caton, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Chad Riley, Colgate-Palmolive Company Inc.
- Anthony Provenzano, Albertsons Companies
- Rina Shah, Walgreen Co.
- William Simpson, DisposeRx Inc.
- Richard Stephens, Costco Wholesale dba Costco Pharmacies
- Terry Thomas, Unilever
- Kristin Williams, Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Jackie Madsen, L’Oreal Paris, Division of L’Oreal USA
“We are extremely appreciative to the NACDS Foundation Board of Directors for their enthusiasm, engagement and strong leadership — and for their outstanding commitment to advancing solutions to some of the most pressing public health issues facing the nation today,” NACDS Foundation president Sara Roszak said. “We are thrilled to welcome to these first-time Directors, and I look forward to the insights and energy they will contribute as we chart the next chapter of the NACDS Foundation.”
The NACDS Foundation noted that it looks forward to bringing the NACDS Foundation Dinner, in its 25th Anniversary year, to the NACDS Total Store Expo. This previously announced move will empower the continued expansion of the NACDS Foundation’s reach for the ultimate benefit of the American public, the organization said.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login