BOHEMIA, N.Y. — The Bountiful Co.’s Nature’s Bounty brand has launched a line of jelly bean vitamins that cater to a variety of wellness needs. The fruit-flavored jelly bean format provides an enjoyable and convenient way to get your daily dose of wellness, and is available now for both adults and kids on Amazon.com and at major retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Kroger and CVS.
The new jelly bean vitamins come in six varieties for the whole family and all are vegetarian, contain no artificial flavors or sweeteners, and are gelatin free.
The products in the line are:
- Nature’s Bounty Immune Jelly Beans: Daily immune support with vitamins C, D and zinc, available in an orange flavor.
- Nature’s Bounty Sleep Jelly Beans: Made with melatonin, the drug-free sleep aid helps promote sound sleep and is available in a mixed fruit flavor.
- Nature’s Bounty Multi Jelly Beans: The multivitamin provides whole body health support, including select essential vitamins, plus zinc, and is available in a Strawberry-Lemonade flavor.
- Nature’s Bounty Energy Jelly Beans: A way to help the body convert food into cellular energy with vitamin B12, available in a cherry flavor.
- Nature’s Bounty Kids Multi Jelly Beans: A multivitamin for kids with 10 essential vitamins and minerals that support their health and development. Available in a raspberry orange twist flavor.
- Nature’s Bounty Kids Immune Jelly Beans: Bite-sized jelly beans containing vitamins C, D and zinc for kids’ immune support. Available in an orange burst flavor.
“Consumers are prioritizing self-care and wellness more than ever, and taking vitamins and supplements is one of the ways consumers support their health. Nature’s Bounty is committed to creating nutritional supplements that support overall health and make wellness routines more enjoyable,” said Aileen Stocks, president of wellness brands for the Bountiful Co. “With a rich history in the space, we’re no stranger to innovation and are excited to offer this new line of jelly bean vitamins that delivers on our commitment and shows that the future of wellness can taste great.”