The latest products in the lineup are:
- New Meal Shakes To-Go: ready-to-drink meal replacement shakes available in three flavors: Creamy Milk Chocolate, Vanilla Cream and Creamy Mocha Latte.
- Five new keto snacks join the Peanut Butter Cup: three new Fat Bomb flavors — Caramel Nut Cluster, Caramel Cup and Mint Cup. The new form of Keto snack, Fat Bomb Shots are deliciously flavored MCT Oil treats available in 2 flavors: Salted Caramel Crème and Tangy Orange Crème
- Three new flavors of meal replacement bars are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Salted Caramel Macadamia Nut and Nutty Caramel Nougat.
- One new flavor of meal replacement shake mix is Creamy Coffee Cappuccino.
- The line’s plan supplements now includes Ultra Hydration powder: an electrolyte blend with B-complex essential vitamins.
The meal replacement shakes and bars, along with the Fat Bomb snacks and other products in the SlimFast Keto line are formulated on the principles of ketogenic nutrition: high-fat, low-carbohydrate, and moderate-protein. The company said this shifts the body’s primary fuel source from carbohydrates to fat.
SlimFast Keto products are available at national retailers including Walmart and grocers such as Publix, Kroger, Ahold, Wakefern, HyVee and Meijer, and online at Amazon.com.