Billed as a “sale for everybody — no membership required,” the event will feature deals on a wide range of products, including furniture and home items, beauty and personal care, toys, electronics, and more.
- Spend $100 on Target.com on July 17 and get a free six-month membership for same-day delivery, shopped by Shipt (nearly $50 in savings)
- 30% off Target-exclusive home brands
- Sale on cookware, small appliances and floorcare
- 25 percent off beauty and personal care
- Sale on select top toy brands
- Spend $20, save $5 on books
- 30% off Target-exclusive kids’ home brands
- Up to 30% off top Google products
- Up to 30 percent off select baby gear
- Free shipping on next-day Target Restock delivery orders on July 17
More information about the offers will be available on Target’s web site on the day of the sale, which will begin early in the morning on Tuesday, July 17, and will run through 11:59 p.m. Central Time. Target notes that holders of its REDcard can save 5% and get free two-day shipping on most items on Target.com. Guests not shopping with a REDcard are still eligible for free two-day shipping with a purchase of $35 or more.